23 January 2013

The Twaddling Begins...

It should be clearly denoted that the title of this blog is "A Techie's Typed Twaddlings". For those that do not know, the definition of "Twaddling" is as follows: "to talk in a trivial, feeble, silly, or tedious manner;". That said, one should not put too much stock in my ramblings. I've been encouraged to develop a blog for some time now by mentors, instructors and peers alike.  I've decided that in order to preserve any writing ability that I may possess, and in order to share my meaningless and sometimes extensive opinions about current events (often tech related), I should yield to their requests.  So here it is. Read, observe, cogitate, and respond as you wish but do attempt to keep in mind that these are nothing more than the digital ramblings of a technically oriented nerd...yep, A Techie's Typed Twaddlings definitely has a better ring to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment